Chord sight-reading practice
Chord sight-reading practice is a free game to learn how to read notes of chords. A chord appear and you must find the names of the music notes.
Répondez en cliquant sur les boutons réponses en partant du bas de chaque accords
How to use the game:
Goal of the game:
Chords will appear one after the other, you will have to find the name of each note of the chord, from bottom to top. The note whose name you must find is always colored red.
Setting game options:
- Difficulty: You can choose the difficulty mode that suits you best, this parameter can only be chosen at the start of the game. The higher the difficulty, the more the music notes will be numerous.
- Speed: By default (speed 0), you will only have a few seconds to respond, but you can choose a shorter or much longer reflection time.
Start the game:
- To start the game, just click on start, and at any time in the game, you can choose to take a break by pressing the pause button.
End of the game:
- You can choose to see the solution of the game, that is to say that the game will scroll one by one the correct answers.
- You can choose to start a new game or replay the same game to improve.